Guns / Violence

jesus didn't carry a gun
"in case you haven't noticed, the second
amendment does regulate gun ownership"
body scan wing nuts
RED STATES KILL
my weapon of choice is a ryder truck
take that gun and stick it up your ass
support infant conceal / carry
kill your gun
DISARM the NRA
real men don't "pack"
hitler was a gun nut too
dear santa, please bring me a rocket launcher for christmas

16,000 old white men can't be wrong... a bullet in your head does the trick
if you want to mix politics & guns go join the taliban
pry my hand from my cold dead gun
the constitution guarantees the right to "bare" arms
guns don't kill students... mentally ill students with access to guns do
kabooooooom ... gee, was that was your kid ?
bumperstickers are mightier than the sword
warning... fondling your .357 may be the first sign of a sexual disorder

GUNS KILL KIDS
it's not the guns... it's the bullets
what do you get when you give a republican a gun ?... OSLO
support the right to arm bears
I DON'T DO GUNS
my angry old white man is meaner than your .45
guns don't kill... rightwing lunatics do
if you want to play with guns... join the army

love my gun... hate my wife
KILL A GUN
disarm lunatics
if guns don't kill people, then why carry them at all ?
silence firearms
RYDER TRUCK GO KABOOM
"doberman" is my weapon of choice
shove that gun up your ass

love my rocket launcher... hate my government
guns & politics don't mix
"if conservatives had any brains they'd blow 'em out the back of their heads"
support conceal / carry IED's
ryder trucks... lunatic weapon of choice
REJECT THE "PEOPLE Of THE GUN"
guns don't kill... old white men committing suicide do
shove that NRA up your ass
if guns make you safe... afghanistan would be the safest place on earth
legalize satchel nukes
guns don't kill... morons watching glenn beck do
CEASE FIRE !
beat ryder trucks into plowshares
it's not the guns... it's the idiots
"pry my gun from my cold dead kids hand"
ballots not bullets
WW II... hitler sponsored gun show
guns are not healthy for children and other living things
reparations for victims of gun violence

DISARM ARIZONA
this is not the OK corral... and you're not wyatt earp